Senior Counsel: Atlanta, GA
Responsible for the delivery of outstanding transactional support services, including counseling on key legal issues, for clients: Provide advice and negotiation support in connection with a broad range of commercial transactions; Provide Second-Chair services to internal client strategic deal attorneys and senior negotiators, including editing, drafting, negotiating, legal research, account counseling and generation of deal-governance documentation; Directly lead deal support for new logo deals up to $100M and ongoing account deal work that involves review and negotiation of non-standard terms and conditions: Provide ongoing legal advice to account teams regarding legal implications of specific terms and conditions in existing contracts; Provide legal support with respect to complex transition and transformation activities including contract interpretation, document drafting, attending and leading meetings, drafting and responding to key communications and issue resolution and dispute management; Provide any legal support required with respect to account terminations; Responsible for legal support and advice required in connection with any disputes between an account and a customer or third party that are not being handled by internal client account support teams.
- JD or regional equivalent;
- 3 years of experience at law firm and/or global corporation;
- 3 years of commercial negotiation experience including multinational and high value deals in the IT Services industry;
- 2 years of experience using ContractRoom and Briefbox;
- Ability to provide strategic business advice and legal counsel regarding specific deals;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Embraces innovative legal delivery services solutions, including use of technology and process to improve effectiveness/efficiency of delivery of legal services.
To apply, email resume to Lindy.Clarke@unitedlex.com and specify the position for which you are applying.